Today's post is on the best books that I read this year. So, in no particular order, here are my top ten books of 2012.
1. Second Helpings by Megan McCafferty - the end of this book killed me. I've already read it a second time.
2. Perfect Fifths by Megan McCafferty - I can't talk about how much I lost my shizzle reading this. The perfect end to an amazing series. Just go read them.
3. Austenland by Shannon Hale - I didn't love the writing in this book, but the romance TOTALLY got me.
4. Divergent by Veronica Roth - pretty much speaks for itself. Tris + Four = my fave couple of the year.
5. Insurgent by Veronica Roth - I didn't love Insurgent as much as Divergent, but that's like saying I don't love M&Ms as much as I love Lindt chocolates. M&Ms still make me happy and taste awesome, and that's how Insurgent was.
6. Unbreak My Heart by Melissa C. Walker - so gorgeous, so perfectly structured, so underrated. Loved this book.
7. Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter - still the only person doing contemporary spy-thief novels and doing them ridiculously well.
8. The Selection by Kiera Cass - do I even need to talk about how many feels I had during this book?
9. Bunheads by Sophie Flack - the inside scoop on the ballet stuff was unbelievable.
10. For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund - the climax of this book alone has it in my top ten.
What's on your best-of list for this year?